Welcome to Southwest Florida’s premier
Home and office organizing company
Let an expert simplify your life!
Get organized with confidence, compassion and confidentiality.
- Does the thought of getting dressed in the morning cause you to hyperventilate?
- Are your bills and paperwork piled high and spiraling out of control?
- Do you park on the street because there’s no room in your 3-car garage?
- Is your home or office bursting at the seams?
- Are you selling your home but need help getting organized; decluttering and
staging your home?
- Are you downsizing to a smaller home or transitioning into a retirement or assisted living venue and need help deciding what you can and can’t live without?
- Are you paying rent for an off-site storage unit that’s overflowing with stuff you never use?
- Has a loved one passed away and you need a professional to lend a helping hand?
- Are you envious of people who can pack for a 3-week trip in one suitcase?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions,
It’s time to call a professional organizer!
Getting organized is not as tough as it sounds, especially if you hire a professional who has the expertise and skills to help you do the things you can’t, won’t or don’t want to do yourself. A talented professional home and office organizer has the ability and compassion to help you decide what you can and can’t live without and to facilitate the job of decluttering and organizing your home or office in a methodical and caring manner.
Be it as straightforward as decluttering and organizing a closet, garage or office, or as complex as preparing and staging a house to be sold; coordinating a household move; transitioning into a retirement or assisted living venue or packing for a vacation, Naples-based professional organizer and Naples Daily News’ “Get Organized” columnist Marla Ottenstein is celebrated as Southwest Florida’s leading authority on how to get, and stay organized!
Marla’s unique technique of engaging her clients in the process has proven extremely
successful. Months after the job is completed, her clients’ homes and offices remain
organized and clutter-free.
- Licensed & insured
- Experienced, resourceful, efficient & neat
- Compassionate, patient & understanding
- Strong fashion & interior merchandising background
- Fluent in all aspects of PC file management
- Flexible scheduling available
- Unparalleled customer service
- Competitive rates
- All services are strictly CONFIDENTIAL
- References available upon request
Marla is an experienced motivational speaker.
For more information, please contact her directly.