PREMIER PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER®
When it comes to our personal surroundings, each of us has a distinct comfort level and sensitivity as to what makes us feel relaxed and at ease. While most of us embrace an inherent desire to live and work in an organized and tidy environment, it’s how we achieve this goal that makes the difference.
The following menu of services was designed to give you a foundation from which to build. All services are strictly CONFIDENTIAL.
Is your home or office bursting at the seams? Do you park on the street because there’s no room in your 3-car garage? Does the thought of getting dressed in the morning cause you to hyperventilate? Are you paying rent for an off-site storage unit that’s filled with “stuff” you never use?
- Organize closets to maximize wardrobe selection & minimize frustration
- Design closet storage solutions to maximize space
- Declutter & organize garages, offices & kitchens to reduce clutter & maximize space
- Declutter, organize & inventory off-site storage units
- Categorize & organize holiday decorations
Are your bills and paperwork piled high and spiraling out of control? Are you late paying bills and filing your taxes? Are you overwhelmed by incoming mail, magazine subscriptions, medical bills and today’s technology? Do you have an understanding of what’s going on when it comes to the mail, bills and paperwork?
- Streamline office clutter
- Create & implement practical, easy-to-use systems to help complete day-to-day tasks
- Inventory & catalog personal property
- Design workspace storage solutions to maximize productivity
- Set-up doable spreadsheets for auto-pay, account numbers, passwords and user names
- Set-up systems to expedite year-end tax filing
As the demographics of our society change, so do our personal needs. When faced with life-changing circumstances, such as the death of a loved one, divorce, job loss, aging or ill health, it’s a comfort to know you’re not alone and that you can call on an expert to help guide you through these difficult times. Each situation is different and comes with its own set of challenges. Please contact Marla for a private consultation.
- Help sorting out and deciphering myriad details, paperwork and loose ends
- Develop & implement manageable filing and bill-paying systems, including auto-pay
- Run credit reports; streamline accounts and assist in establishing/building personal credit
- Assist with utility & credit card companies, medical billing, insurance coverages and name changes
- Comprehensive review of all bills in order to trim expenses
- Assist family members in the liquidation of a loved one’s personal effects
For those clients with one or more homes, getting – and staying – organized can be a challenge, but not when you hire a professional to systemize and manage the day-to-day operations for you. PREMIER PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER®.
- Set-up maintenance & cleaning schedules
- Hire, train & manage staff for multiple homes
- Arrange for and negotiate seasonal and/or annual rentals of properties
- Set-up supply inventories & reordering systems
- Procure & review bids for construction & household maintenance contracts
- Research, negotiate & purchase large appliances and personal electronics
STAGING & MOVING
Getting ready to sell your house? Don’t wait until the moving truck arrives to get organized. Not only will your home show better if it’s decluttered and organized, but the time and money you’ll save by hiring an skilled professional home organizer will alleviate much of the stress typically associated with selling a home and moving.
- Prepare, organize, declutter & stage your home to accelerate the selling process
- Consolidate, inventory, catalog & pack personal property
- Organize, coordinate & manage household moves from start to finish, including organizing home or office post-move to maximize space and create a functional environment
- Assist homeowners, builders and/or interior designers with complete organization of brand new or newly renovated home post construction/design and prior to move-in
- Interview moving companies & negotiate contracts
There comes a time in our lives that “stuff is just stuff.” My job is to help you decide what “fits” in your life and what doesn’t.
- Lend a helping hand when downsizing
- Assist in the gentle transition into retirement or assisted living facilities
- Coordinate pick-up of items to be sold, donated and/or consigned
- Assist in selling gold, silver, china, crystal, collectibles & antiques, etc.
- Inventory, pack & ship items
As a professional organizer, I have the knowledge and ability to safely and responsibly dispose of hazardous materials, prescription medicines and recyclable items of all kinds.
As a special service to my clients, I will assist in selling, consigning and/or donating clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories and any other items you would like to dispose of in an efficient and financially beneficial manner. Having established many strong ties within the community, I am able to call my contacts and arrange for expedited pick-up and/or delivery at my clients’ convenience. PREMIER PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER®.